Thursday, December 3, 2015

Food

What better way to close out my blogging spree than to talk about one of my favorite things on earth, food? I have a very wide variety of foods that I like and most of the time I am not very picky about what I am eating. One of my favorite foods is pizza. I like all kinds of pizza. I like cheese, pepperoni, deluxe, chicken, bacon, and meat lovers. I like deep dish pizza and stuffed crust as well. There are so many things that you can put on a pizza that would make it taste good. I also like to dip my pizza in ranch all of the time. That started with pizza rolls and I thought they needed some sauce with them so I tried ranch and it did wonders for me. So then I tried it with regular slices with pizza and I have needed ranch with my pizza ever since. I am also a big fan of macaroni and cheese. I like to put franks red hot sauce on it most of the time. I also like the chicken and mac and cheese combination. That brings up my next favorite food, chicken. I like all kinds of chicken and cooked all kinds of different ways. A grilled chicken sandwich is probably my favorite preparation of it. I like either ranch or honey mustard on my chicken sandwiches. One of the things I do not like is ketchup, I never really have been fond of it. I like tomatoes, but the consistency and taste of ketchup does not keep my interest. I also do not really like chocolate which surprises a lot of people. I will eat chocolate in certain situations or if there is only a little drizzle of it, but just eating chocolate is not good to me. My favorite food combination of all time is chicken, bacon, and ranch. The flavors present in this combination make my taste buds go crazy. I am also a big fan of Italian, Chinese, and Mexican foods. I love the sauces on the Chinese chicken and the rice and vegetables with it. I love the Mexican meats, cheeses, and combinations. I enjoy the Italian's different types of pasta and their chicken plates. It is very interesting to think about all of the different ethnicities and cultures brought together through food. So the moral of the story is that food is a win-win situation for everyone and their taste buds and their bonding with new people and experiences.

1 comment: